- Model NO.: VG1560130080
- Job Classification: Reciprocating
- Cooling Method: Water-cooled
- Cylinder Stage: Multi Stages
- Displacement: >100m²/m
- Reciprocating Compressor: Crankshaft And Connecting Rod Type
- Type: Control Arm
- Certification: ISO
- Condition: New
- Transport Package: NICE PACKING
- Origin: Shandong China
- Classification: Variable Capacity
- Transmission Power: Internal-combustion Engine
- Cylinder Arrangement Mode: Tandem
- Pressure after Air Exhaust: >1000 Gauge Pressure
- Rotation Speed: 450-1000r/min
- Rotary Compressor: Rotary Vane Type
- Material: Steel
- Automatic: Semi-Automatic
- Trademark: SINOTRUK
- Specification: Standard, ISO
- HS Code: 87163990
We're able to provide various parts for HOWO, STEYR, GOLDEN PRINCE, HOKA series trucks, our services as follow:
1). Best quality.
2). Short-delivery terms.
3). Competitive prices.
4). Good after-sales services.
5). We can make a list of necessary parts on your advising truck model.
If you are interested in HOWO, STEYR trucks and spare parts, pls don't hesitate to let us know.
|Company||Qingdao Longxinweiye Truck Commercial Co.,Ltd.|
|Company storage strength||4 warehouse, More than 10000 square meter|
|Business Scope||Variety of SINOTRUK and Truck spare parts|
|Foreign market||Russia, Africa, the Middle East, Middle Asia and Europe|
|Large Annual turnover to guarantee our best price||17 million|
|Specialization||Accurate meet your requirement,Zero Mistake,old enginee for this more than 20 years.|
|Important partner with SINOTRUCK & SHACKMAN||Near SINOTRUK & SHACMAN Base, know the market very wel|
|Super quality and competitive price||Original products & OEM services,with many Certifications.|
|l"One-shop purchasing service"||Head office in Jinan, close to SINOTRUK; branch office in Xi'an and Lanzhou,close to SHACMAN|
|Long standing reputation in this field||20 years Wholesaler, had many fixed partners of manufacturer|
|Great variety and wide range could meet your requirements either for original products or copy products.||Product upgrading and expansion of species|