- Model NO.: PS30~50B
- Certification: ISO9000, CCC
- Chassis Type: Transmission System
- Brake System Parts: Brake Control
- Steering System Parts: Operating Mechanism
- Main Market: Middle East
- Emission Standard: Euro 2
- Deposit Payment: 30% by T/T or L/C
- Transport Package: Wood Package
- HS Code: 87089999
- Type: Engine
- Driving System Parts: Frame
- Electrical System Parts: Battery
- Transmission System Parts: Clutch
- Color: Black
- Fuel: Diesel
- Condition: New
- Trademark: SINOFIRE
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
It is applied the international curvaceous pipe to design the PSKD Series Worm Drive Foam and Water Dual Fire Monitor with artistic appearance and new function. This monitor model is very resemble to the PL series foam and water dual fire monitor that it also allows foam as well as water to be applied according to demands.
1. Concentrated jet flow and long range.
2. Large action area and multi-function.
3. Easy to operate and the barrel can either rotate or fasten.
4. Can be equipped on all kinds of fire trucks, fire boats, high platforms, fixed monitor towers and fire pipelines.
The PSKD series worm drive foam/water dual fire monitor also consists of base, shell body, nozzle, barrel and horizontal swing mechanism. What differs is that this model adjusts angles by worm drive group. Foam solution flows into shell from base and was atomized when it pass the nozzle. The monitor inhales air to make the foam solution become foams and shoot out from barrel. Operators can adjust its elevation and horizontal angle while using.
Notes: we make available customized design for our clients
Flow Range: 30-80L/S Automatic Nozzle
Working Pressure: 10 bar~ 12 bar
Max Reach @ Max Flow: 80m
Max. Range of motion: +/-90°Vert , 350°Rot
Max fog angle :120°
Turning speed:18 degrees/sec
Material (body):304L Stainless Steel, 316L Stainless Steel is also available
power supply:12/24VDC or 100-230VAC
Power Consumption normal/Max:50W/150W
Weight incl. nozzle:appox 28kg
Cable Length Monitor- CPU:5m
Cable Length Joystick-CPU:5m standard/ other length available
Pump requirement for minimum performance:30L/S@ 8 bar
Pipe dimensions for installation: 3 Inch
Monitor Inlet :3" male BSP or DN100 flange
Monitor Outlet:2.5 inch (65mm)